1. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
3. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.
4. The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
5. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.
6. The act of drawing in, especially the inhalation of air into the lungs.
Create something beautiful with us
The America SCORES Inspired Art Project takes poems produced by America SCORES youth and asks local artists to create one-of-a-kind pieces inspired by their words.
Even if you are not an artist, you can be involved by reading the poems and sharing in the beauty of the art. By participating in this cycle of inspiration, you are giving a child a chance to be heard and recognized. You are helping to create something beautiful.